Sunday, June 12, 2011

Best Weekend!!

This weekend was the best weekend that I've had in a long time. It all started because Holly and Tiana had Friday off, so they really wanted to do something BIG. So the brilliant idea was to head to Vegas--Holly has never been and we all really needed to get out of St. George for the weekend. So 5:00 Friday afternoon Tiana, Holly, Aub, and I headed out!









The ride there was thee best! Holly is such an animal I love her, she sings, dances and just makes everything 100 times better. We eventually get to sin city and Holly is freaking out, she's never seen so many tall, big buildings. We gave her the low down and told her some 'rules' to follow.



  1. Don't take the fliers that the people on the side of the strip give you, basically keep your hands to your side.


  2. Don't touch the railings or anything really.


  3. Stay where I can see you at ALL TIMES. It was literally the most stressful Vegas trip I have ever been on.


  4. Don't look up, down, or to the side of you, just keep your head up.

So once we got the rules down it was time to pick up Randi and then go sight seeing the first stop was the Cheesecake Factory, it was the bomb I love pasta and cheesecake. Then we walked up and down the strip my very favorite is the conservatory in the bellagio. I love all the flowers and water tunnels and stuff. I also Love Love Love the fountain show that's outside the bellagio I could watch it all day!



Overall it was a great weekend, it was truly a much needed girls weekend! Thanks Holly, Tiana, Randi, and Aub for being the bestest friends a girl could have!!



No comments:

Post a Comment