Thursday, September 22, 2011

Music!

I just love music, it is so powerful and I can't imagine my life without it. With that, I thought I would do a post about all my favorites today! I hope you enjoy these and hopefully you hear something new :)
My first favorite is Stronger by Sara Evans, it is just so uplifting because we all have bad days and trials but it's the getting up the next day and trying to get better that matters! I just love it.


I also found out yesterday that Kelly Clarkson is coming out with a new album!! I love her and can't wait for it to come out. Her single Mr know it all it so good! Kelly always knows how to speak to me.


We all have those people who make our knees shake and our heart beat faster Mat Nathanson knows how we feel! This song is up beat and definitely gets stuck in the brain!


The script is really a newer band this song nothing comes off their second album. We have all had those relationships or crushes where the other person doesn't feel the same way and this song says it all.

Of course I love anything glee, this song comes from the last episode of season two. I have a lot if inspiring people in my life and some that have changed me for the better. Some that make me want to be a better person, others that just amaze me by how caring and selfless they are. For good is a very powerful song and makes me realize how truly blessed I am!
I think those are my top favorites today! I always know that music will be a huge part of my life. I am thankful for all those that took their talent and turned into superstars. I don't think I could survive without Avril Lavigne for advice, Taylor Swift for a good cry, and Carrie Underwood on how to get revenge! If you don't, take the time listen to the lyrics and the meanings of all your favorites you'll be amazed at what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment