For Thanksgiving this year my family decided to come down to St George! Such a blessing to have them come down here! I loved it! My apartment was small but we made due. They came down Wednesday and then left Friday afternoon. It was short but still worth it, I love my family so much and don't know what I would do without them. This year I realized how much I have to be thankful for-and how much I take things for granted. Here is a short list of things I am grateful for!
- In this cold weather I am grateful for coats, gloves, shoes, and blankets.
- I am grateful for the Gospel! It means so much to me. I am also grateful for the Temple, visiting teaching, my stressful yet amazing calling, and the trials that have brought me to where I am today! I am also grateful for my Savior, he died for me and took upon him all my sins-I love him.
- Alarm clocks-who would have thunk to be grateful for something I have used everyday for years?
- I am grateful for the radio and also for artists who share their talents with me.
- Today's technology makes my life much easier! Grateful everyday for the means to be able to talk to my family who live far away from me.
- I am grateful for Bob Kane, who accepts me for who I am-all my weaknesses, quirks, and things even I can't stand about myself.
Since my family was here I got to go black Friday shopping with my mom-just like old times when I lived at home. We decided to go to Walmart on Thursday night (don't judge me, they were open and had what we wanted so we went). I ended up spending way too much but also basically finished my Christmas shopping! I had the goal of finishing all my shopping on black Friday and I succeeded! That's it for now, check back soon for my more recent update and most exciting news!