Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy and Grateful!

Why is it that the end of the year goes by so fast?! The time between February and May goes by so slow and the rest just zips right by. Since my last post on the tenth, the most I have done is work! I knew that it would be hard having two jobs but I somehow didn't want to admit it! There are some days that I get off one job and have to go straight to the other...all in like 7 minutes! Everything else in my life is suffering-school, friends, Church duties, spirituality...whatever else! I am hoping with only working 3 days at Target this week that I can get my head above water and get my life back to where it needs to be. Despite being busy Bob and I have somehow managed to still see each other everyday, which means a lot because some days I just need him. We do little things like go to orange peel, go to swig, go for walks, go to Mesquite to see his adorable grandpa, and many other things! It's the little things in life that mean the most!




For Thanksgiving this year my family decided to come down to St George! Such a blessing to have them come down here! I loved it! My apartment was small but we made due. They came down Wednesday and then left Friday afternoon. It was short but still worth it, I love my family so much and don't know what I would do without them. This year I realized how much I have to be thankful for-and how much I take things for granted. Here is a short list of things I am grateful for!

  • In this cold weather I am grateful for coats, gloves, shoes, and blankets.
  • I am grateful for the Gospel! It means so much to me. I am also grateful for the Temple, visiting teaching, my stressful yet amazing calling, and the trials that have brought me to where I am today! I am also grateful for my Savior, he died for me and took upon him all my sins-I love him. 
  • Alarm clocks-who would have thunk to be grateful for something I have used everyday for years?
  • I am grateful for the radio and also for artists who share their talents with me.
  • Today's technology makes my life much easier! Grateful everyday for the means to be able to talk to my family who live far away from me.
  • I am grateful for Bob Kane, who accepts me for who I am-all my weaknesses, quirks, and things even I can't stand about myself. 
That list will do, if I bullet every thing I am grateful for we would be here all night! 'Aint no body got time for that' 



Since my family was here I got to go black Friday shopping with my mom-just like old times when I lived at home. We decided to go to Walmart on Thursday night (don't judge me, they were open and had what we wanted so we went). I ended up spending way too much but also basically finished my Christmas shopping! I had the goal of finishing all my shopping on black Friday and I succeeded! That's it for now, check back soon for my more recent update and most exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment