Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fearless

FEARLESS' is not the absence of fear. 
It's not being completely unafraid. 
FEARLESS is having fears. 
FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them.
FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. 
FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you've been hurt before. 
FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want all over again... even though every time you've tried before, you've lost. 
It's FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. 
FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them. 
It's FEARLESS to say "you're NOT sorry," and walk away.
I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS.” 
Taylor Swift

This past week was a rough one for me. We all go through trials all the time but it doesn't make them any easier. It's funny how one day you can have the next stage of your life all planned out and you feel comfortable with it and then the next day it's all gone! I am so grateful for the Temple, I am grateful for the blessing it is to me to have one so very close that I can go any time I want! I spent a great deal of time at the Temple on Tuesday and somehow I feel good, I feel like Bob and I breaking up was a really good decision, I know that he wasn't the one for me. Somehow we were just not connecting like we should have, there were issues between us that we could not overcome and that is fine. I don't know why he was brought into my life for that short time but I am sure one day I will. I did learn a lot about myself and being in a relationship maybe that was why? Whatever the reason I had a good time with him while it lasted and am slowly moving on to the next stage of my life! I don't know what that stage is, I have signed a fall contract in St George, am taking online classes through Weber State and will still be applying to nursing school. Is it school, marriage, or mission that is in store for me? Only time will tell! Ironically this all happened at the beginning of the week, Tuesday to be exact. I cannot remember the last time I was as sad as I was that day, I really did have strong feelings for that man and will miss him. I just have to keep telling myself that it will all get better, I know it will!!

 Anyways, the remainder of my week was very happy and adventurous! I really have thee best friends who care about me and are there for me always! Wednesday was Randi's 20th birthday! I adore that girl and was thrilled to know that she wanted to spend her birthday at my house with everyone! I made her cake and Aub decorated that house, in the end it made me very happy and kept my mind off things. Plus a happy life is one of service to others! So everyone came over around 8 for cake and ice cream then we went hot tubing! It was a great night I loved it! 


Thursday we were not sure what to do, no one wanted to play volleyball and there just was not much going on so Aub and I just hung out: We ate dinner together, then went to Walmart and Target where I "bought way too many chick flicks"...says no one ever! Then we came home and cleaned, looked for jobs in Richfield for Aub then called it a night! 


This weekend I was suppose to go home for Fathers day but it just wasn't happening so I ended up having Friday off work! It really was great just to sleep in and run errands. I went to the gym then hung out with Tiana, we made some journals for her wards girls camp while watching the chick flicks I bought.  We also went to lunch at Camille's sidewalk cafe-it was delicious and such a cute little place. After everyone got off work we went to dinner then went to see the internship! Funniest movie ever! I loved it and we all wanted to go see it again! 




My favorite part was when they played Quidditch!! So funny!! 


Saturday was as busy as ever! I woke up then went to the gym (two days in a row, I am so happy!) then woke up Aubrey to clean the church, then cleaned my house, then went to the pool with the Eves, then got ready for a very special event! That special event was the wedding of Shilo and Shauni! I have known Shilo for so long and am so very happy for him and Shauni! I love them both so much and their wedding was beautiful.  After the wedding we had dinner at red robin, went to target to buy the movie grownups, watched the movie grownups-laughed hysterically through the movie grownups, then did something so legit! We recently found out that they put a 7-11 in Hurricane!! That's right no more driving to Vegas for slurpees or having to get one every time I am up north. We piled in my car and drove down to Hurricane and got us some slurpees!! It was awesome! We then came back and watched a law and order before bed. It was a busy yet great Saturday and I loved it! 










That is really about all, it was a great 3 day weekend and honestly I needed it! I am excited to see what this week brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment