Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Week of School

I.Love.DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!
That could be all I type and I'd be fine with that...but don't worry I'll type more! My first week of school was fun, long, exciting, stressful, unpredictable, and well it was school. My classes are not hard two of them are repeats, not because I have to retake them but because I want to. I'm in a part of my life that I'm ready to apply for the nursing program and have no other classes to take, but since I am on student government I need 12 credits. So I am retaking 2 lecture classes to hopefully get A's. I'm also taking medical terminology, and co-op which gives me credit for working. So I feel my studies will be fairly light but we will see. The first week is always so busy with everything going on, my very first day of school was also my first 12 hour day at Dixie. Some of you might be thinking that I'm crazy (I am) but it's really normal to be involved and be on campus that long in just one day...and I can now officially say that I have been there done that!

This is my first day outfit



This is the WOW schedule!

The carnival is always so big and so much fun! This year was no different, there were students, teachers, families, and lots of memories made.




We also did club rush, and had so many clubs participate it was so great. We did minute to win it which was a huge success and the foam dance was off the hook!! Like I said at the beginning of this post I love Dixie and and just so thrilled for the rest of this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment